Hello, 2015!

assalamualaikum, readers. (: 

2015 is hereeeeeee! It means a lot to me. I have so many things to do on the list. (ayat sama, masih tak ubah!) hahahaha. I have to change attitude mann. This year, for sure, there will be a lot of trips. For sure, the main trip will be in April. The others are important too but April is much more important. Preparations start now. Spiritually & Mentally. Taking a step one at a time. It will be my first time with my beloved family. 

Maybe some of you may know, maybe some wonder-wonder. Tapi for now, it is still a secret. Will let it out when its nearer the date, okay? some of my friends knew about it already. well, that one is terpaksa bilang. hehehe. 

so, year 3 will be officially done in one month time. but, before that, I have to go through series of exams, proposals and more exams!

In fact, I am struggling with one of the module's proposal, mann. Tak suka bila kita tengah rushing nak buat ni abih kita sakit. Tak suka pun kena hadapi kan. Allah kata, "ini ujian." So, kita kena ikut.

Been staring at it for days. And, not only that, UT2 dah start. This wednesday. Best tak? Back-to-back tau. Lepas dah habis, kena prepare final exam. Tak bagi kita ruang pun nak bernafas. Takpe, ini ujian sebagai pelajar kot.

I have so many plans in my head but first thing first, kena buat yang wajib dulu. Settle apa yang patut. This year for my birthday(tetiba!), I am going to do something different, something that I never do before, I shall do it meaningfully. Insha'allah! #projectzoo23rd okay tak hashtag? hehehe.

Once, I've started doing it, I will update here okay? (:


jumpa lagi! 
(: 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.