23rd.

assalamualaikum, readers(: 

Soon, it will be 12 midnight. I always stay up so that I get to wish my dear self a good happy birthday wish. Soon, this girl who grows up will soon turn 23 years old. By right, she has already graduated from polytechnic. She will have a stable job and can provide for her parents. She will no longer ask money from anyone. She already knows what she wants to do and set out doing it now. 

But, the truth is she has not graduated yet. She failed her modules and she had to repeat a semester. She is still working part-time job and still unable to provide for her parents. She still has no idea what to do with her life. 

Well, its true what it has been written in Al-Quran. You can plan as many as you want but in the end, the one who make it true is Allah. No one else but Allah. I wanted to celebrate my birthweek but two of my dear ones passed away. One of them is my uncle's mom and another is my uncle in perth, Uncle Saide. It reminds me not to be happy about it tooo much cause afterall, one day, we will die too. Besides that, I got sick. Still recovering. I believe that it is to erase away my sins. 

However, I am glad that Azilah & Fida spend some time with me. Thanks korang for everything!

Now, a letter to myself.

Dear Self,

Please don't be lazy anymore. Do your revision and pass them all so that you can graduate. Do not worry about relationships. I know you are ready to get your heart broken, to cry for them, to get frustrated but believe in Allah, okay? He knows what's best for you. Lets do things step by step. Don't rush cause you will fall if you do. Take a day at a time, 

You are too nice, zu! Do not try to be there for everyone when everyone cannot make the same for you. If you are doing it for everyone, make sure, you are not expecting anything in return from them. Jangan kusutkan fikiran dengan memikirkan benda-benda yang tak sepatutnya difikir. Jangan bebankan diri untuk sesuatu yang tak penting. 

Zu, sometimes you dream too much but its okay. One day, zu, our dreams will come true. Even though, unsure nak buat apa. Tapi tkpe, slowly okay? 

Sorry if I pushed you too hard sampai sakit macam gini. Sorry if I expect too much sampai kadang-kadang kecewa sesangat. Takpe, kita susah dulu, senang-senang kemudian. 

Jangan susah hati bila orang takde nak lap air mata kita. Jangan mengeluh bila kita tak tau nak buat sesuatu benda. Jangan bimbang zu, sebab allah ada untuk kita. 

Dekatkan diri dengan allah, zu! Selalu ingat diaa. Selalu, zu!  (: 

Okay, dah malam dah ni. Jom kita tidur!

Love you sayang, always!

Siti Zulaikha(23)

"I will, honestly, truly, and completely love you."

have a good day! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.