Closure.


assalamualaikum, readers!

I faced a lot of things these days on my own. I am so used to swallow it all in by myself only if I cannot hold it in then, I will text my best friend or close friends. Only for that one matter only. The one that I think or feel, is important. 

Today, I shall blogged about closure. 2nd June, I received a news in perth, my beloved uncle saide passed away. We told him that we were coming for raya this year before his condition got worst. He said to us, "I will be waiting." So, we were honestly excited because we wanted to spend as many time as we could. However, Allah has his plans. Allah loves him more. Alhamdulilah, all went smoothly. When I got the news, I was grasping with another news of someone dearly who has passed away too. She passed away first in the morning, followed by Uncle Saide, at 4pm. Even still, it was my birthweek and initially, wanted to celebrate it but when all of this happens, I am at loss for words, 

Back to the story, I still couldn't believe it and so, when raya came, I was expecting to see him at the airport. I was expecting to hear his voice calling out our names. I was expecting too much. My heart fell when someone else came to fetch us from the airport. I was still holding on to the fact, prolly he was at home, waiting for us. 

When I reached the home, I ran out of the car and went into the house to look for him. I didn't see him, It finally dawned upon me that he is gone. Gone to meet the creator. When I walked around the house, I would feel his presence. I slept on his bed and cried myself to sleep. I could sensed him there. I could sensed that he was looking at my brother and I, sleeping in his room. 

Raya came, went to the cemetery to visit him. Stood there, prayed for him and felt much better. Prolly that is the closure that I needed. The proof that he is gone. 

Uncle Saide, 

You will never read this and I know that this does not matter but it matters to me. 
Uncle, because of you, I met people that knew you. They said you took care of them, you were there for them and always advise them. You were a lonely man but Allah gave you new people to fill in that void. They were students, studying at Perth. 

Not only that, they only speak good things of you. Even your friends. You opened up so many paths for others. You did things for them without expecting anything in return. Uncle, you will always be remembered by us. All of us. I will keep the memories close to my heart. :) 

And, Uncle, I am going to miss you and the house that I literally grew up in. 
You are a good man and always be the best uncle I ever had. 

Al-fateha for Uncle Saide Kamso.


a closure, 
something I needed so badly. 
alhamdulilah. 

;(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.