15 Things I Hate.

assalamualaikum, readers!

I don't know what topic to blog. so this is what I shall blog! hehehe. I just remembered a happy news. will blog about it soon! 

1. Waking Up before my alarm goes off. 
- Especially 5 minutes before it goes off. Like come onnnnn??!  
5 minute lagi! If I am too tired, I will sleep back. If not, I will just wake up.

2. Fold my clothes after washing them. 
- Totally hate it a lot. thus, I tend to procrastinate till it will become a mountain. HAHAHA!

3. I hate seeing things with many holes. LIKEEEEE EWWWW. 
- will give me headache and this urge to vomit. 

4. Hate seeing dead birds at pavement.
- I can cry. Seeing them lying on the floor just like that. 

5. When people eat and they do not clear up after that.
-  Especially at home. Urghhh! 

6. Going a trip with people who are selfish, thinks about "duit-tak-cukup-all-the-time" and kedekut!
- I will be moody all the time and that will be the last trip!

7. Being hungry. 
- Especially at night. When you are supposed to he sleeping not eating. 

8. Missing someone that is not even yours to begin with. 
- Those dates you had. Those conversations. Those future you thought both of you will have. And etc. 

9. You are broke and your ezlink is just nice for the week only but your pay comes in end of the month. 
- Sucks especially when you are only at mid month. 

10. Leaving a happy place. 
- When the place is full of good people but then, you don't want to get too comfortable so you just gotta go. 

11. You are tired but you cannot sleep. 
- Even worst, when you are working morning shift or you have a full day out the next day. 

12. Iron your favourite piece of clothing and it got burnt instead. 
- Not when you are going out on that day.

13. Forget to charge your phone when you get home.
- Till the next day, you realize your charger is at home and your phone has died. 

14. When my hands shake during a first meeting with someone or first time doing something. 
- IT'S OBVIOUS I AM NERVOUS!

15. Earpiece is spoilt. 
- Especially when the moments you need it.

Okay, phew! That's all. 
Till next time! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.