New Page Soon.

assalamualaikum, readers. 


It will be 2016 soon and I have promised myself that 2016 will be a year that I do good and new things. Technically, I played around for a year this year. At the same time, I gained some new knowledge and went on to a place I never been before. First time, spending my Raya at Perth, away from home, flight delayed and eventually managed to stay in perth for 3 days only but it's okay. I will come back next year!

And the bestest thing that happened to me was my first umrah. I kind of regret that I didn't do much of ibadah when I was over there. Honestly, I miss Madinah & Makkah so much. I love the routine we had. The times when we had to go after our solat prayers. Our visiting. The times when I saw Ka'abah right in front of my eyes. Doing my tawaf. Nak lagi. Hiked up to Jabal Nur. And then, hearing the pegawai's stories especially when she said, "the best time to go is when last week of fasting month, going to raya time." So, I told my parents, "2018, last week of puasa, kita pergi lagi, jom!" And, I am glad to go to umrah this year with my family plus bonda, nenek busu, cik man and cik normah.

Mudah-mudahan allah setuju! Cannot wait to save and go with my parents and my brother again! :)

Other than that, I thank Allah for my lovely parents who allow me to go on trips with my friends so I got to see the lovely Phuket. Not only that, I finally made my decision to leave Famous Amos for good. A place that is filled with good and bad memories. It taught me a lot. Trust. Disappointed. Good relationship. And etc. I've seen enough and its time to move on!

Besides, all of the good things, I got a fair share of heartbreaks and me, being heartbreaker too. This 2016, insaf dah, taubat dah. Kita dah cuba dah kan so let's just concentrate on myself. Benefits for dunia and akhirat. Going to take up classes for both dunia and akhirat. Doakan okay? Thanks for reading!

May all of my plans, Allah restu! 

kita jumpa lagi, okay? 
:) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.