Singapore is Small.

assalamualaikum, readers!

Can you believe it again? I am going to take the final exam. The third time now. Thus, study week this week, and my exam is on monday and I am done. Pray for me okay? 

Back to the topic! It is small. You know one person and their friends can be your colleague, your primary/secondary school friend, someone you used to date, your exes and so forth. This happened recently. 

I got two things to share with you. First thing is when back then, when I just trying out okcupid, I went on a date with a man. A man who I find rude and he is still the same. That one flaw of him that got me an excuse not to contact him anymore. 4 years down the road, he is in a relationship with my current working colleague. I was shocked. No, she does not know and does not need to know that fact. They are in love and I am happy for them. 

Another thing is just 30 minutes ago, I was scrolling my instagram and saw a picture of a lady who got engaged just now. I don't know why my heart just say, "let's view her profile la." The first picture which I saw first was her fiance which I had feelings for 2 years ago. We contacted for a year. He was a good man. I actually prayed for us, like you know he is a good man and every girls' dream is to marry a good man and I prayed for him to be my imam/jodoh. As soon as he started uni and he was staying at the hostel, we texted often and a few phone calls. He pushed me to be better. Tapi like what he said to me, "we might not be the one for each other. we might be for now. In the future, we might not be each other's jodoh. You will get yours and I will get mine. While waiting for the jodoh to come, let's strive to be better for our partners, and when it comes, we work together to be even better as a team!" This was said to me when we both decided that we are not stable individually. it was a mutual decision. 

In the present, I am happy that I actually cross path with the two men whether or not, they hurt me back then or was my source of motivation. To see them now with their partners, all I can pray for them, is that May Allah grant them happiness they deserve. Not just them, the men I dated or texted. The men I prayed for to be my jodoh. The men that made me happy and hurt me. The men that I crossed path with. 

Thank you allah for showing me all of these. 
For I am grateful that you've been watching over me!

much love,
SZulaikha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Dear Nenek Bibi.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.