2019 soon.

assalamualaikum, readers.

in 2018, I've achieved so much and a lot of firsts too but no abs, still. HAHAHA. let's go through 2018, the good times.

January 2018:

1. First time going to Bangkok with family. 
2. Introduction to Backpacking with The Tudung Traveller Academy

February 2018:

3. Supporting my Intro friends for their music event; Evolusi Muzika
4. First time going on a school trip with the kids. (Kota Tinggi Rainforest, Malaysia)
5. Post-Production for Cinta Mawar 
6. Met my all time favourite girl crush: Ustazah Liyana
7. Watched CPR(now, BMP) last show before they changed their name
8. Finally, met Kak Huda at her son's first birthday party with Nanee 
9. Bid farewell to Fitriah and had lunch with her and my colleagues.

March 2018:

10. Adik's POP
11. Nabilah got married to Hambali. 
12. KL trip with Nadia 
13. Muhammad Abisali Arshaq was born. 

April 2018:

14. First proper solo trip to Hong Kong, also, first time going to Disneyland. 
15. Attended a minangkabau wedding at Batam. 

May 2018:

16. Graduation Photoshoot for Ain.
17. Switch from mainstream to pathway stream
18. First volunteer trip with Usrah Fillah in the month of Ramadhan 

June 2018:

19. Turned 26 years old and had a celebration with my family and ibu's friends 
20. Celebrated Eid in Singapore because of my brother who was in National Service
21. Bid farewell to Coralie & Josh

July 2018:
22. Sepuluh Tahun Pertama with Imran Ajmain.
23. Jakarta with Safarina for the first time (We The Fest, 2018)
24. Ice-Skating + Catch up session finally with Syahira.
25. Try wearing clear contact lens again and did it with Two of A Kind

August 2018:

26. Lew Double EP Launch
27. Pastry Foundation with Fitri Creations
28. Malaysia Road Trip with Muzhafar, Syawal, Hamimah & Nora. 
29. Siti Nordiana & Alif Satar Concert

September 2018:

30. Bought my first instant camera and it was not lomography but kodak printomatic instead. 
31. Watched masdo live for the first time and even took a photo with them. 
32. Bought my last Carpe Librium box before they closed down.

October 2018:

33. Joined Intropeksi again for the 3rd year as a crew member. (Props) 
34. First JB trip with Pentas Girls. 
35. First Bali Trip with Rohani, Adilla & Mama. First Johnny Rockets too! 
36. Farhana got married and she picked me to be her Maid of Honour. 
37. Marissa got married too. 

November 2018:
38. Fadz, my colleague, got engaged!
39. Deepavali Lunch at Chelvee's House.
40. First time going to Al-Islah Mosque and performed there. Also, Nabilah came down to watch me for the first time. 
41. Reunited with Nooraini. 
42. First time became the soundwoman for a production. 
43. Year 7 Gopeng Trip with Pranav & Joseph. Did water rafting for the first time and love it although I almost drowned. 

December 2018:

44. My phone crashed. 
45. Flu bug caught me. 

Before I end this post, I apologized to the friends that tried to matchmake me but I rejected without even trying. To friends that I promised to meet up but in the end, did not. To friends that I stopped asking about your wellbeing. To friends I avoided. To friends that I lost. To friends that I disappoint. To friends that I left hanging. To friends that I've hurt, intentionally or unintentionally. 2018 was tough but it wasn't a bad year. 

Thank you, 2018.
Hello, 2019. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Positive To Negative Real Quick.

Hong Kong Day 2-4.

Dear Nenek Bibi.